南京 | 统招大专或大专以上 | 普通话 | 3-5年55天前刷新
1. In charge of the daily operation of store or stores.
2. To take responsibility for store staff learning and development.
3. To manage the development of all members of the team, to enable them to fulfil both their current role and future potential.
4. To identify training needs, and ensure all training initiatives are successfully implemented.
5. To demonstrate behaviours consistent with delivering the promises at all times, leading the store team by your own example in delivering great customer service.
6. Through effective stock level management, labour scheduling, training, and reward and recognition, capture every sales opportunity.
7. To have overall responsibility for all processes in store providing consistent brand standards.
8. To monitor and take action where necessary on all aspects of brand standards, health and safety and product safety.
9. To communicate clearly, courteously and effectively with all the team so that all targets are understood.
10. To communicate clearly, courteously and effectively with all customers, resolving all concerns and questions satisfactorily.
11. To openly recognize great customer service.
12. To be aware of and be able to respond to all activity in the local marketplace including outdoor marketing & directing marketing initiation action.
13. To be accountable for the effective management of the profit and loss statement, maximising store sales and profit.
14. To manage the security and integrity of cash, stock, premises and personnel through vigilant observation and careful use of keys and appropriate personnel.
15. To ensure that all reporting is completed accurately and on time.
16. To ensure that the cascade of information to all members of the store team is timely, accurate and uses all company systems.
17. To ensure compliance with all aspects of the company’s audit and operating procedures.
18. To be accountable for all financial anomalies recorded during your period of responsibility, reporting such anomalies to your line manager.
19. Follow superior’s instruction for any new assignment/projects.
1. College degree or above, fluent in English in written and oral, familiar with MS Office Software;
2. 5 years’ experience in complex retail environment and at least 3 years’ experience in luxury industry;
3. Sales driven, customer oriented and team leader potential;
4. Good social and communication skills;
历峰集团（Richemont）是世界最大的精品集团之一，拥有着行业内声名显赫的众多高级品牌，尤其在珠宝、名表和书写工具领域内独具实力。旗下包括：卡地亚(Cartier)、万宝龙(Montblanc)、江诗丹顿(Vacheron Constantin)、梵克雅宝(Van Cleef & Arpels)、伯爵(Piaget)、万国(IWC)、沛纳海(Panerai)、积家(Jaeger-LeCoultre)、朗格(A.Lange & Sohne)、罗杰杜彼(Roger Dubuis)、名士(Baume et Mercier)、登喜路(Dunhill)、蔻依(Chloe)、兰姿(Lancel)、上海滩(Shanghai Tang)等品牌。
Richemont is one of the world's leading luxury goods groups. We own several of the world's leading companies in the field of luxury goods, with particular strengths in jewellery, luxury watches and writing instruments. The group encompasses several of the most prestigious names in the luxury industry including Cartier, Montblanc, Vacheron Constantin, Van Cleef & Arpels, Piaget, IWC, Panerai, Jaeger-LeCoultre, A.Lange & Sohne, Roger Dubuis, Baume et Mercier, Dunhill, Chloe, Lancel and Shanghai Tang.
Every name in Richemont’s 18-strong stable is a true ‘Maison de Luxe’, each with an historic uniqueness and timeless individuality. Protecting and respecting the Maisons’ unique heritage is of paramount importance when working at Richemont.
如在投递及面试过程中遇到招聘方的任何收费行为（ 如培训费、 体检费、 资料费、 置装费、 押金等），则存在诈骗风险，请您务必提高警惕。