北京 | 统招大专或大专以上 | 普通话 | 3-5年7天前刷新
- Work with the team to achieve sales target.
- Promote the brand and be the brand ambassador.
- Maintain good relationship with the client.
- Arrange store staffs’ working hours and productivity.
- Support store manager to manage the store to fulfill the sales target & promote the brand.
- Any other ad-hoc tasks assigned.
- College Degree or above; English is a plus.
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience in luxury retail industry.
- Excellent in interpersonal and customer service skills.
- With high sense of responsibility and store management skills.
- Pleasant and outgoing personality; willing to learn and grow with the company.
Ralph Lauren began his design career in 1967 with an innovative wide-tie collection that launched the “wide-tie revolution” and marked the beginning of the Polo label. For over 40 years, Ralph Lauren has expanded and refined his vision into collections for men, women, children, fragrances and the home, taking inspiration from the most captivating aspects of the world around him.
From the golden age of Hollywood glamour and the breathtaking American landscape to sleek vintage automobiles and the equestrian athleticism of polo, Ralph Lauren’s internationally heralded collections are found in ranch homes and urban penthouses, runways and red carpets, all around the world. Offering iconic style that is always fresh and modern but ultimately timeless and functional, Ralph Lauren designs for the way people live, paying homage to tradition but never bound by it.
Ralph Lauren stepped into China more than 10 years by licensed stores, and opened direct-owned stores from Y2010. Ralph Lauren has an aggressive new store opening plan in China, and will establish the free-standing stores in Shanghai, Xi’an, Chongqing, Chengdu, Beijing etc., with premium product lines, covering timepieces, fine jewelry, accessories and apparel.
For more information, please visit www.RalphLauren.com.
如在投递及面试过程中遇到招聘方的任何收费行为（ 如培训费、 体检费、 资料费、 置装费、 押金等），则存在诈骗风险，请您务必提高警惕。